Tuesday, October 18 | 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
McCownGordon Construction | 850 Main Street, Kansas City, MO 64105
Consumers returned an estimated 16.6% of retail sales in 2021; a value of $761 Billion. As eCommerce sales continue to rise, evolving omnichannel operations are creating increased complexity in the retail supply chain.
To explore this topic further, the Kansas City CSCMP Roundtable is thrilled to host Tony Sciarrotta, Executive Director of The Reverse Logistics Association, on the afternoon of Tuesday, October 18, 2022. Tony’s presentation will dive into trends, solutions and the overall impact returns are having on the growing eCommerce industry, the economy, and the planet. We will also hear from a Kansas City-based retailer on their company’s approach to returns and lessons learned. We will announce this guest speaker in the coming weeks.
Please join us for networking at 3:00 p.m. with the presentation beginning promptly at 3:30 p.m. The event will be held at McCownGordon Construction corporate headquarters located at 850 Main Street, Kansas City, MO 64105. *Please see parking instructions below.
Young Professional: $15
Student: Free (contact bowen@KCsmartport.com to register)
If you are not an active member of CSCMP and do not have an account to register online, please follow these few easy steps to register yourself:
- Click on “More Details” in the event description below
- Click “Register Here”
- Click “Login to Register”
- Click “Create New Account”
- The system will have you answer a few easy questions to create a free account that will allow you to then register as a Non-Member.”
*McCownGordon Parking Instructions:
- Enter parking garage by turning north off 9th street (entrance just west of Main Street).
- At the garage’s electric gate, push the button to be routed to the receptionist who will lift the gate.
- Park in the marked visitor spaces (or any McCownGordon marked space).
- At the southeast side of the garage’s ground floor (G), just east of the stairwell, is a gate to access the walkway to McCownGordon’s building entrance.
- You will be greeted in the lobby and directed to the event space.
- When exiting the building, exit through the door west of reception near the elevators. Do not exit through main front door.
*The event space is also located along the free KC Streetcar line. Exit the streetcar at the Library – 9th & Main stop and walk a half block north to the McCownGordon building on the west side of Main Street.
Contact Elli Bowen at 913.579.3370 with questions. We look forward to having you join us!