Port Panel Discussion
Wednesday, September 14 | 3:00p.m.
McCownGordon Construction | 850 Main Street | Kansas City, MO 64105
We are excited to host leaders from the Georgia Ports Authority, Port of Los Angeles, Port of New Orleans and Virginia International Terminals for a dynamic discussion around the current state of U.S. ports today, opportunities and challenges, and strategic plans as we approach the end of 2022 and look ahead to 2023.
Please join us for networking at 3:00 p.m. with the panel discussion beginning promptly at 3:30 p.m. The event will be held at McCownGordon Construction corporate headquarters located at 850 Main Street, Kansas City, MO 64105. Panel participants include:
- Cliff Pyron, Chief Commercial Officer | Georgia Ports Authority
- Chris Chase, Assistant Director of Marketing | Port of Los Angeles
- Janine Mansour, Head of Business Development | Port of New Orleans
- Jeanne Heilman, Director of Sales Midwest/West & Automotive Vertical Leader | Virginia International Terminals
- Chris Gutierrez, President | Kansas City SmartPort (Moderator)
- Enter parking garage by turning north off 9th street (entrance just west of Main Street).
- At the garage’s electric gate, push the button to be routed to the receptionist who will lift the gate.
- Park in the marked visitor spaces (or any McCownGordon marked space).
- At the southeast side of the garage’s ground floor (G), just east of the stairwell, is a gate to access the walkway to McCownGordon’s building entrance.
- You will be greeted in the lobby and directed to the event space.
- When exiting the building, exit through the door west of reception near the elevators. Do not exit through main front door.
*The event space is also located along the free KC Streetcar line. Exit the streetcar at the Library – 9th & Main stop and walk a half block north to the McCownGordon building on the west side of Main Street.
Please contact Elli Bowen at 913.579.3370 with questions. We look forward to having you join us!