Tuesday, November 10, 2020
3:30 to 5:30pm CT
The US will soon experience one of the greatest supply chain challenges we’ve ever seen: providing a vaccine to our 328 million population, likely requiring two doses. Join us for a dynamic panel as we discuss healthcare supply chains and the distribution of a COVID-19 vaccine.
- Scott Poague | Vice President of Supply Chain at North Kansas City Hospital
- Janie Ott | Vice President of Supply Chain at the University of Kansas Medical Center
- Angela Watson | Vice President of Healthcare Global Enterprise Sales at UPS
- Dr. Nicolette Louissaint | Executive Director and President of Healthcare Ready
- Moderator: Roger Woody – American Logistics Aid Network Board Member and retired Executive Lecturer and Director of the University of Kansas’s School of Business Supply Chain Management Center